2015/09/21

Wind & water chest analysis

We haven't seen a good chest in Wartune since a long time, one which was good to open. Here is finally one, the wind & water chest. Most of the content is highly useful. This is not going to be a long analysis. I just recommend that you keep opening your chests at least until you find a mount. Here are the stats I got so far:

As you see, no luck with mount. But mount has 0,1% chance usually (I think all the free players on the server who got 30 chest found one :)) so it pumps up expected value to 20 balens. It's almost even worth buying for balens (with discount coupons and using the spender bonus packs too).

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, there are 4 spender bonuses going on right now, and the Fusion of Wind and Water bonus is quite nice. It gives out free adv sepul, which gives me enough sepul for 4 days of adv sepul event. :) I opened all the chests (around 500) and got a dragon and about a dozen rabbits, 3 lvl 7 div soul, plus other stuff.

    Looks like you're pretty unlucky with this batch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never cashed and yet I have 1.9mil Br. This event I've opened over 300 chests and got 2 beryl mounts and 7 rabbits. The first beryl dropped out of 105 chests, then the second out of 30 lol first time ever I actually get 2 mounts from the same event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be a little nitpicky here, but to me the jailbreak rabbit has a little value. The mount adds +5 to max level, even though it is a temporary mount so to me that adds a little value (which is useless after I get the first card)
    Great work you do here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, every temp mount is good when you use it the first time, it adds +max mount level.

      Delete
  4. Thanks :) Opened about 800 chests, no mount. But at least I got some adv sepu, mahra and div souls. Still, I hate the gamble :)

    ReplyDelete