2014/08/17

class advancement info

I made a description of class advancement, prerequisites, quests, and all the advantages of you got. I put them on a main page (see above) so it's easy to find. Will update the info as soon as I get more. Class advancement is really cool, and I recommend everyone to do it as soon as possible. I really like it, Too bad that the game is unplayable at the moment: team arena not working, bgs not work, lag is terrible, wild is totally bugged... I hope they correct these soon :)
Also don't forget, whip event tomorrow! Hope you saved up enough :) I have 25k. Ah, and don't spend it on armor! Either ATK or END. Will write about this later.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'd definitely love to hear why we shouldn't spend whips on armor o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here you go:
      http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/2014/08/surviving-sky-trial-3-5-and-gods-descent.html
      The point is, armor is no longer that useful in high-end pve content (from where we get 90% of our rewards).

      Delete