2015/06/14

Titan Shop and interstellar ball exchange

Wartune's new arena class-wars, Titan War is over, and now the obvious question is, what to buy for your titan crystals.
First of all, don't choose item which you can get in large number for free:
soul seal, beredin's wine, will crystals, gling of magic, magical moonlight, honor (medallion). I would also put turquise, blue crystalloid and red copper here. Although these items don't came in large numbers, you still get the for free in dimensions, you need only a limited number, and they are way too overprices.

Azure Deer card would be cool: but unless you are top in Warlords hall, you won't get it. Maybe you think it's worth spending some extra balen on wager to buy it. But I say, just keep wagering - eventually you will win and you can buy it then.

Titan Iron shard and stone shard: getting a mythic equipment would be cool, but these seem to me very expensive. From the 3k titan crystals I got, I could have bought only 25-25 of each: where I need 300-300 for just one item. So I rather hope to collect these from sacrifice and other sources. Same for the mythic specific vulcan stuff.

Blessing of god: seems to expensive as well (otherwise it would be good choice).

So the only viable choices which remain are empire truncheon and bead of influence. These items are cash only since many months, give very good bonuses you can't get other way (intensity and influence), and have good price. If your medal is still low, I recommend you buy empire truncheons. If you need 1600 or more for one upgrade, prolly the beads of influence will make a bigger difference for you.

Interstellar ball exchange
First, about beast shards. It seems you get an average of 1 beast shard per chest opened. In Golden Road, you can get beast shards for 15 balen apiece (or even cheaper if you are lucky). Btw I checked this, and it still works, I spent 7k balen in Golden Road, and collected 457 beast shards (and along with the recharge bonus and the shards I had remaining, I could buy all 6 mounts I missed).

Here is the statistics of the free interstellar ball chest statistics I collected from people who opened:

As you see, this chest have useful items (warpatch stuff besides the mount) and also the occassional beast shard increases the value. Still, its very bad value. But the exchange items are the same as the ones you can get by opening, so there is really no difference in those. There are 2 exceptions:
titan shards, and the mount itself.

The titan shards are good, but you are limited by the weapon scraps. So prolly its okay to get those for your weapon scraps.
About the mount, if you can't get 300 balls for free, dont buy, thats obvious. If you can get 300 for free, the question is, exchange, or gamble and open.

Actually, its almost the same. In golden road, now you can get mounts for 1/3-1/4 price. So now a +60 mount worth only about 4k balens. A 4k mount with 0,1% chance increases the chest value by 4 balens. So average chest value is 14 balens. If you open 300 chests, expected value is 4200 balens. But if you don't get mount, it will be only 3000, if you get it, it will be more. So if you can get 300 free chest, I say you better exchange than gamble. But if you don't get 300, don't buy more chest, go for the gamble.

13 comments:

  1. Did anyone find 50 Beast Shards on the Golden Road this time? I landed on very square except for one. The most Shards I got from a square was 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. each board is different, you can refresh it if yours not so good. my borad had one 10points and one 20 shard points squares. hitting 20 qite often, made it good deal for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard that rare board can have even square worth 100 shards...well, no one known to me confirmed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got 100 by using 2x and magic dice when getting near the square with 50.

      Delete
  4. Hi, I think I figure out the crit rate formula.
    x=crit value
    y=log x (base 10)
    crit rate (%) = 5(y^2 + y - 5)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think it work, 100% crit rate at 34k crit?

      Delete
    2. Well,without guardian Angel and knight passive.
      those crit reduce effect will make the 100% crit value A lot higher than 34k.

      Delete
    3. So you crit 100% during WB, for example?

      Delete
    4. I don't have 33492 crit yet, but with 30k , 1000 hit, 971 crits .
      near 97.6%

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The link for more info to Pedro's claim:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIEYgIxLLzs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGD8YKm9hJI

    Thx mate, really helpful :) Though the background music kinda annoying XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Golden road had 1x50, 1x10, 1x5 and 1x4 shard. But the trick is, I got this board, then there was another board for clothing shards, and when beast shards were back, the board was the same. So location for 5,10, 50 shards were the same. It helped me a lot, so I knew when to use the 2x dice and magic dice without much exploring.

    ReplyDelete