2015/06/05

Sylph expedition: boss 30 beaten

Now I spent some time to experiment with the Wartune sylph expedition, and finally has beaten boss 30. I expected to enter the royal treasure on the next map with gift of gods, advanced sepulcrum and mahra... Well... I was wrong. Up to boss 45, you can get only sylph exp scroll, sylph equipment shard, and an occasional glint of magic and mahra. As I mentioned earlier: I have never seen a company which is trying so hard to get rid of its customers. Anyway, this is the next map:
And some words about setup and strategy.


I have an 1-star Aegis with 150k BR as main tank. Also have a 100k Athena and 100k BR triton. And I borrow another orange triton from a friend. The tritons use rain dance and delphic of course. The third skill is ice shield for one, ice bolt for another.

Until 25, I don't really need skills. Just use a safe dispel at boss23, and a spirit chain when boss24 buffs up. But these skills reset by the time I reach 26. 26 is very, very tough. After all my sylphs used their 1st turn skills, I use enhanced attack, and if I didn't stun the boss, spirit chain. After spirit chain wears off, I use stun then divine guardian because this boss can one-hit my Aegis from full hp if he don't have ice shield up.


Boss 27 is much weaker than 26, fortunately, don't need many skills there. 28 is rough, has reflective shield. I dispel the first and then pray that the tritons heal plus the heal skills are enough. 29 is a little stunner devil usually damaging 2 targets. And what I discovered is, skill use makes a difference. Earlier when I got here, I already used the skill reset and had only few skills left. Now that I time skills better, I use the reset only during 29 or Boss 30. Always wait for your sylph to use his main skill, and use the expedition skill right after, this way you don't lose the sylph skill. Also pay attention when you are going to use stun - if it's successful, you can save a skill or too. Learn the pattern of the bosses, so you know what attack comes next.

Anyway, 31 seems impossible now, very huge aoe attacks, and because boss 30 is tough, I use up most skills there. But it is relaxing that this makes no difference. The next map has no better loot, so it doesn't really matter if you get to boss 26, 27, 30 or 35 - as long as you are first.

No comments:

Post a Comment