2014/05/23

How combat works

In a game like Wartune, I always want to know how combat works. It helps me to make the most optimal decisions. A game with so many players, you would think there are precise figures on webpages, which show you how crit, dodge, and defense work. To my disappointment, I realized that even if someone figured how things work, he kept the information to himself.

So I made some testings myself. Dueled 2 characters for like 20 fights, using lightning bolt only. Noted down the results. Then changed only one aspect - like added some crit, or removed an astral etc. And learned a few things.

So if you want to know how combat works in Wartune, which is better, crit or will destroyer, how good is block, what does resist and reduce resist do... continue reading here.


No comments:

Post a Comment